Hello to our beloved Germantown community! Since you’ve found this page, you likely already know: we here at Journey’s Crossing have a direct connection to the Easter Bunny and his bunny family!
He has informed us that he can’t wait to bring some excitement and joy to all this Easter weekend. He will be “hopping” through Germantown, Maryland neighborhoods –
SATURDAY APRIL 11, 2020
12:30 – 3:00 pm
EASTER BUNNY SIGHTINGS!
Given the impact that COVID-19 has had on our community, the Easter Bunny unfortunately will not be able to take photos with your family or plan any events or parades, BUT he wants you to keep an eye out to see if you can catch him in your neighborhood. Buddy Bunny and his bunny family will be wandering through communities like yours, so be on the lookout!
If you and your family see him pass through your neighborhood, have a parent or guardian take a photo to document your sighting. Families that follow the directions below to share your photo(s) to Facebook will have the opportunity to win one of several $50 gift cards.
It will be a great opportunity for you and your family to enjoy some carry-out food at one of the many amazing Germantown restaurants and food places!
BUNNY SIGHTING PHOTO CONTEST:
When Buddy Bunny passes through your neighborhood, snap a picture and post it to Facebook. In order to qualify to win one of our prizes, please:
A. Use the hashtag #easteringermantown
B. Use the check-in feature for your post and select “Journey’s Crossing: A Christian Church”.
Entry/Prize details: Must be 18 or older to claim prizes. No purchases required to win. No church affiliation required. Winners will be selected at random on Easter Sunday (April 12, 2020) and notified via Facebook to claim their prize. A list of winners will be posted to our event page after our drawing.
BUNNY SIGHTING ITINERARY
- Kingsview Village
- Cross Richter Farm into Fountain Hills back through to
- Clopper Mill West. Cross over Richter
- Farm into Shoppers Food center, through center and left on Mateny to
- Right onto Wheat Ridge, through community
- Left onto Dairy Maid, neighborhoods by GSCES
- Left into Farmingdale complex
- Back across Dairy Maid to apartments on the other side. Go through to Clopper
- Right into Timko TH community, then straight into
- Rushing Water TH community
- Chesnut Oaks on right
- Across to North Creek
- Continue down Mateny
- Left into Seneca Hill, end back at Clopper.
Left on Parreco, Left onto Crowns Gate to Right on Germantown Road
- Mill Stone Apartments on right
- Through Kingsview Giant food shopping center then back on Clopper and right onto Germantown Road, Left onto Dawson Farm Road.
- 1st Right into Destiny Road TH community, then cross straight over Dawson into
- Germantown Estates community, ending on Hopkins Road. Right onto Father Hurley.
- Second left into Kingsview Ridge. Left back onto Father Hurley.
- Left into Village at Oak Hill
- Cross Father Hurley to Autumn Glen
- Right onto Father Hurley. Right onto Waterford Hills Blvd. circle through the community (Ashmore Germantown) then follow Waterford Hills by Alta Liberty Mills, then left onto Waters, Right onto Wisteria,
- Left into Lotte Plaza
- Through to Giant Plaza by McDonalds & Wendy’s
- Cross Middlebrooke Road to circle Safeway
- Down Century Blvd past library. Through Pinnacle apartments, then take Century Blvd to complex with Chick FilA & Walgreens
- Take Crystal Rock towards Father Hurley. Left into Stone Creek Club. Pass Waters Landing
- Left Churchill East Complex
- Cross Father Hurley into Waters House
- Right onto Father Hurley
- Right into Church Senior Living
- We welcome you to join us for a special Easter Sunday service at www.journeyscrossing.org/watch
- NEED PRAYER? Send your prayer request to email@example.com
- Sign up for our “Daily Fuel” messages (daily inspiration in your inbox). Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Daily Fuel
- Interested in serving our community? TEXT the word SERVE to 301.880.1543
There are many opportunities to care for the community and we would love to have your help! [Current options are limited due to the physical restraints].
Meeting You Where People Are and Helping Them Find and Follow Jesus.
Local & Global Outreach
All our children’s workers and volunteers are trained and background checked for your safety. After checking them in at the security desk, they are given a personalized tag for them to wear and you are given a matching tag – no one else can pick them up after the service. If we need to reach you for any reason during the service, we will discreetly display your check-in number in the upper right hand corner of the screens at the front of the auditorium.
My kids love Sundays! -Marcy