AS WE BEGIN TO MEET BOTH ONLINE AND PHYSICALLY AT THE GERMANTOWN BUILDING, OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY IS TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE, SO WE ARE BEGINNING WITH A LIMITED SERVICE. HERE’S WHAT THAT MEANS:
● Kids and Students. The number of kids and students admitted into their ministry areas will be limited.
▪️ Parents are required to wear a mask in Kids & Students areas during drop off and pick up.
▪️ All kids and students ages 3 and older are required to wear masks while at JC Kids, in order to meet with Montgomery County guidelines
● Cafe/Coffee. We know a hot cup of coffee is the best way to prepare for church, however out of an abundance of safety at this time we will not be serving coffee yet. You are welcome to bring your own coffee along with you this Sunday. We look forward to opening our café in the near future.
● Auditorium. Our auditorium will only have seating for 50% of the capacity which is in accordance with the current Montgomery County regulations. Our ushers will be ready when you arrive to help you find your seat to make social distancing easy.
● Just a reminder that masks will be required when in the building. Our greeters and staff will be wearing them, but trust us, we are smiling. The CDC recommends wearing masks as a positive way to prevent spreading COVID-19 and our state and local governments have mask mandates in place. Please don’t make wearing or not wearing a mask a political statement. Let’s look out for the interests of our brothers and sisters.
● We ask that everyone respect the comfort levels of the people around them by remaining 6 feet apart while in the building.
● We are making it our priority to disinfect all used spaces and surfaces between services.
● We have several hand sanitizing stations set up throughout our building for you to use.
● You will be asked to show your RSVP when entering the building.
● Chairs will be distanced in groups. Ushers will seat people front to back and at the end of the service, we will dismiss back to front.
● Get the APP. Make sure to download the JC Mobile App before you come, as we will be using this instead of printed materials. Here’s a secret: it’s actually way more useful and cleaner!
● Open Doors. Our greeters will get the door, so you don’t even have to touch the handle.
● Communion. We will offer prepackaged communion, not trays.
● Drinking fountains are closed, but bathrooms are open and water bottles will be available for you if you should need one!
We encourage everyone to take this at your own pace. If you don’t feel safe or if people in your household are vulnerable, please don’t show up. You can join us online HERE.
If any of these apply to you, please engage with our services online:
● If you have any symptoms of COVID: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
● If you’ve been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the last 10 days, please stay home.
● If you are part of a vulnerable population or people in your household are vulnerable, please stay home.