- Where did you grow up? New York is where I started life. It's why I'm so cool :-).
- How did you become a part of JC? I joined the staff in 2008. Kristen and Bill Wilkinson Facebookedtm me about this group of Jesus’ friends in Maryland that wanted to love youth well in the most diverse place in the country. Sold.
- Favorite book(s)? Anything on leadership will keep my attention. The Bible (too obvi?), The Screwtape Letters – C.S. Lewis, LOVE Tom Clancy (miss that dude).
- What’s on your songlist? The Police, Mutemath, Twenty-One Pilots, Hillsong Young & Free, Hillsong United, Trip Lee, 311, Andy Mineo, LA Symphony, Bieber (yeah, I admit it), Bethel Church, both JTs (Justin Timberlake and James Taylor), Pigeon John, DMB, Audrey Assad, Royal Tailor, MJ, Dirty Loops, John Mayer, Israel Houghton, video of the Giants Superbowl wins, and the obligatory Coldplay, Maroon 5, and U2 songs.
- Favorite vacation spot? Kauai, Hawaii; Dominican Republic; my neighborhood pool, the Hendersons' hottub.
- Favorite food(s)? Skyline Chili… that’s really it. (Tied for second: 5 Guys Burgers, my Buffalo Wings, Arepas, Carne Mechada, Monster Drinks, sushi, Graeter's Ice Cream, Umberto's Pizza on Long Island, anything from Fogo De Chao).
- Favorite pastime(s)? Dropping 3’s on fools who don’t respect the outside game (then icing my knees), Snapchat/Instagram/Marco Polo/Twitter/Facebook (I kinda like Social Media), volleyball, tennis, football, pretending I can really play any of the above sports, playing djembe, almost playing guitar, push-ups, NBA2K15 (no, seriously).
- Favorite movie quote? Anything from Nacho Libre. Anything Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie. Most things from Anchorman 1 or 2.
- Favorite TV show? Sportscenter, 24, Daredevil, The Office
- Favorite pro/college sports team(s)? Knicks, Yankees, Giants, Rangers, Bills, Sabres, Islanders, Jets – in that order. All things NY baby!!
- Favorite band(s) or music group(s)/artist(s)? See above. I also like Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, a Netflix documentary called 'A Drummer's Dream (everyone who likes percussion should check that out)
- Who’s your hero? Jesus. My dad (he's with Jesus, right now). My friend Mike (he lives a lot like Jesus), my other friend Darin (he lives a lot like Jesus and does it a lot closer to where I live than Mike). My wife, Leah (Jesus teaches me a ton about His love through her love)
- What is one unique fact about yourself? Hmmm... I love a good bowl of Mondongo (look it up. You'll probably look at me differently, afterward).
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I'd go to the Maldives (hey, perfectly tanned people need Jesus too).